Caring, Experienced Tutors
South Burnett tutoring association is committed to the safety and well-being of all students attending and treat students with respect and understanding at all times.
We believe everyone can learn, and continue to learn at all ages.
Students learn best when they feel happy, confident and motivated.
He is currently working in a chemistry field locally.
He is an experienced science tutor.
He Tutors in:
- General Science,
- Junior High Science,
- General Maths,
- Maths Methods.
Sue is a former high school teacher.
- English to yr 12
- Humanities to yr 12
Tracey is a former English teacher.
She tutors in:
- English yrs 7-12 and
- Primary English
June Tutors in
- Special Needs for Prep to Adult,
- Literacy skills to Yr 7,
- Numeracy skills to Yr 9.
Her favourite things to do are tutoring and gardening.
Recently retired high school Mathematics teacher Jenny Tutors in:
- Yr 7 – 10 Maths
- Yr 11 – 12 Mathematics Methods and General Maths
Jenny likes ‘hanging out’ with people who want to build their Maths ability. She enjoys time with family and friends and working on her golf skills.
Dot tutors in:
- Junior High School students in Maths and English Special Needs Years 7 to 10
- Senior English for years 11-12
- Adult Education.
She lives on a rural property, grows dragonfruit, enjoys reading, writing, oil painting and music, as well as spending time with family.
Diana tutors in:
- Primary School to Year 6;
- Junior High in English and Geography.
She also takes part in several community groups.
Ash Tutors in
high school subjects:
- English. Yes 7 – 12.
- History. Yrs 7 – 12
- Maths. Yrs 7 – 10
- General Maths. Yrs 11 – 12
- Science. Yrs 7 – 10.
Special Needs in
- Literacy and Numeracy
Ash is continuing his advanced studies.
Daniel is a former Maths Teacher and tutors in:
- Mathematics for Years 6 to 12
- Adult Numeracy.
- He enjoys everything mathematical.
Gerard tutors :
- high school Maths yrs 7 – 11.
He is a former Maths teacher whilst also spending 15 yrs as a Wide Bay Maths A panellist, and a lead Confirmer and Endorser of the new General Maths curriculum.
Helen Tutors in:
- Ancient History
- Scientific Report-writing Helen also participated in the rural fire brigade.